Saturday, January 17, 2009

What are we willing to risk ?????

I guess it all comes down to what we're willing to risk. For some of us, it's our feelings.... For others, it's our future....
For me, it was taking a risk, period. Even if that means starting with my very first step.

For me making a decision implies that there are alternative choices to be considered, and in such a case I want not only to identify as many of these alternatives as possible but to choose the one that has the highest probability of success or effectiveness and best fits with my goals, desires, lifestyle, values, and so on………

When is it right to be sensible in daily life? At what time do I know when change is necessary to progress in the direction I need to go in?.... am I holding back a lot or its just that I am not willing to take one risk which can take me somewhere I might get the happiness I duely deserve....

Sometimes I feel being reasonable in my actions and decision making means I am experiencing the present I live everyday. I guess its low risk because it is simply continuance, doing what I have always done the way I have always done it.

I guess my life has become stagnant because...... Life……..its all about decisions and consequences or reactions to situations I am facing today ….For better or worse, I guess my life is based off of the decisions I made yesterday and in the past.

If my decisions have created a better day for me today, then I CONGRATULATE my self for that and APPLAUD my success!

If not, then without a decision today to change tomorrow will be the same as today and yesterday.

To wrap the crap I guess ACTION is required. Any situation I face with today will not change unless I change what I am doing NOW for tomorrow!

No comments: